A LIST IN A QUERY
Zizo Millicent Mambumba
2020-11-09 13:21:49 UTC
Hi All,

I am creating a database that has price list comparison from different stores.
I have a Stock Code query that contains a list of Stock Codes. I want to create a query that has a list of the STOCK CODES and PRICES from different stores.
I want is the Stock Code does not appear in a store records to display "not found" on the PRICES field, but if it does for it to show prices.

Regards,
Ron Weiner
2020-11-10 01:05:48 UTC
Post by Zizo Millicent Mambumba
Hi All,
I am creating a database that has price list comparison from different
stores. I have a Stock Code query that contains a list of Stock Codes. I want
to create a query that has a list of the STOCK CODES and PRICES from
different stores. I want is the Stock Code does not appear in a store records
to display "not found" on the PRICES field, but if it does for it to show
prices.
Regards,
How about providing us with the names of the table(s) with the column
names. Based on what you have described, the only advice I can give
you is to look at creating a Crosstab query.

If you provide the table and column names with examples of the data,
and a example of yopur desired result, someone awill take on the thask
of writing your query.

Ron W
https://www.avg.com